Aviator College accepts applications throughout the year.
Although not required, Campus visits and interviews with admission counselors, before enrollment, are highly recommended. An interview may be requested at the discretion of the Office of Admissions. All candidates are reviewed for admission, to determine a student’s ability to complete their studies in the A.S. degree program.
The acceptance requires, but is not limited to:
- Be at least 17 years of age for enrollment and 18 at the time of the Commercial FAA Check Ride.
- Demonstrate readiness to succeed in a challenging academic curriculum by providing a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Hold at least a valid Student Pilot Certificate/Medical Certificate
- Demonstrate proficiency in the English language through the TOEFL or equivalent examination if English is not the students first language
- Transfer applicants must provide official transcripts from all Colleges and Universities attended. Students who have earned more than 16 approved semester credit hours may be exempt from entrance testing.
- Acceptable entrance tests include: SAT, ACT, or PERT.
(refer to catalog for cut scores)
- International students please contact the Registrar.