International Flight Students must complete and submit a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Registration Form. Fingerprinting can be done at our office (3-5 business day wait), or in Europe at the following two locations (appointment only).
Farnborough Hampshire, GU146XA
(44) 1252 554500
Le Bourget Airport
Bldg 404, BP 25
Le Bourget, France 93352
When you are registering with the TSA you will need to list in their application all of the following courses you will be taking at the Aviator. Do not register for other courses.
Course 01 Private Pilot Single Engine / Aircraft Cessna 172 and Piper PA-28 $130.00
Course 02 Multi-Engine Rating / Aircraft Beechcraft BE-76 $130.00
Course 03 Instrument Rating /Aircraft Beechcraft BE-76 and Piper PA-28 $130.00
Preregistration with the TSA Application for training with a training provider in the US
Log on to the TSA web site at http://www.flightschoolcandidates.gov.Scroll down, select new account and provide all information requested. Once completed you should receive an email from the TSA with your User ID and a temporary Password.
Log on to the TSA web site and enter your User ID and temporary Password. The system will help you to create your own password (easier to remember for future access). Your personal control panel will then appear. Proceed to the personal information folder on the upper left window and click on it. The system will take you through a 9-step process for your application. Be ready to provide information such as:
Return to your TSA home page and scroll down to the bottom portion of the page. You will see a table showing the current status of your application.
- Personal Information (i.e. First, Middle, Last Name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Citizenship)
- Passport Information (i.e. Passport number, Visa Number, I-20 or SEVIS number if available)
- Pilot certificate information (if available)
- Training Provider State: Florida
- Training Provider: Ari Ben Aviator, Inc
- It is not necessary to provide your Student Number, this is an optional field
- List the following courses you will taking at the Aviator. You do not need to register for other courses, However you will need to submit 3 seperate training requests for the following Courses.
- Course 01 Private Pilot Single Engine / Aircraft Cessna 172 and Piper PA-28 $130.00
Course 02 Multi Engine Rating / Aircraft Beechcraft BE-76 $130.00
Course 03 Instrument Rating /Aircraft Beechcraft BE-76 $130.00
- You will use Category 3
- Provide copies of your passport and pilot certificate via fax or scan to the TSA (the system will provide contact information)
- Residency and employment information for the last five years
- Training provider information (Select Ari Ben Aviator, Inc.)
- Course information and duration of training
Select the icon corresponding to the review of your application. The system will check on the validity of your application and will guide through the corrections to be made if there are any errors. Once corrected you can click on the icon corresponding to the submission of your application.
The system will submit your application to us for validation. When your application has been validated you will be notified via e-mail by the TSA.
When your application has been validated, log-on to the TSA website again and scroll down to check the status. You should see your application has been validated by us and the dollar sign icon will be available. Click onto the dollar sign icon to pay your processing fee(s). This will lead to a secure connection on which you can use your credit card.
You will receive a payment confirmation email and information for the collection of your fingerprints.
The TSA will then review your application (it may take 30 to 45 days) and will notify you of their final decision by email or regular mail. Once your application has been accepted by the TSA they will issue approval for you to begin flight training.