If you are looking to launch your Professional Pilot Career as a Certified Flight Instructor, then Aviator has the Instructor Course that's right for you. You will receive up to 120 hours of ground instruction under the supervision of a Gold Seal Flight Instructor. In addition, you will receive the highest quality flight instruction necessary to become a superior
Requirements: FAA Single and Multi-engine Commercial Ratings with a minimum of 15 hours Multi-Engine PIC time.
Our FAA-approved training curriculum for the Certified Flight Instructor ratings includes:
- Multi-Engine Flight Instructor
- Single Engine Flight Instructor
- Instrument Flight Instructor
- Up to 120 Hours of Ground Training
- 21 Hours of Flight Training
- Spin Training
- Course Duration: two months
- Job opportunities for those who qualify
Financing Available for those who qualify
(Approx. $1,500.00 additional for Written exams and Checkride fees)
A $ 1000.00 non-refundable deposit is required to accompany the enrollment form, which will be applied to your flight training account.