Attending a Federal Aviation Administration-accredited pilot training school
is vital for those who want to become a private pilot or a professional airline pilot. In order to become a licensed pilot, you must learn necessary skills, take courses on flight and pass a FAA medical exam. After this, you must take the Recreational Pilot and Private Pilot Knowledge Test and Recreational Pilot and Private Pilot Practical Test. If you pass, you become an FAA-certified pilot. There are numerous FAA-accredited pilot training schools
across the country to help you achieve your goal of becoming a professional pilot.
Aviator Flight Training Academy offers professional pilot training programs
with a minimum of 200 hours of multi-engine time. The flight school has a state of the art 37,000 square foot facility, featuring a CRJ Level 5 Flight Training Device (Simulator), large classrooms and individual briefing rooms.
Our FAA-certified Part 141 approved flight programs provide students with the skills and experience demanded by today’s commercial aviation industry. Aviator is accredited by the ACCSC (Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges).
Why Choose Aviator Flight Training Academy
Licensed by the State of Florida Commission For Independent Education License #4155 Aviator Flight Training Academy is a Division of Aviator College
of Aeronautical Science & Technology, which is licensed by the State of Florida Commission for Independent Education and Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
- 27 Years in the Flight Training Industry
- To date, Aviator has trained over 5000 pilots for the commercial airline industry
- Only School Offering 200 Hours of Multi-Engine Time
- Aviator is the only flight school that has a full 200 hours of multi-engine time included in our program
- No Flight Training Devices (Simulators)
- FTDs are not used towards your flight time for any ratings
- Approved by the Federal Department of Education to offer Title IV Loans
- Aviator has the ability to offer students federal funding on approved accredited programs
- Job Placement Assistance with Regional Airlines
- Aviator offers job placement assistance for our graduates
- "A" Rating with United States Better Business Bureau
- Classroom Environment - All classes taught in our educational center, NOT online